Greetings Wodstars! Welcome to my programming! If you want to refresh yourself on my programming philosophy, click here.
Don’t forget to share your scores with the community in the comments section so you can get benchmarks and push each other!
We have also added a new specialty called “CORE WORK” at the end of each work out.
Complete 2 rounds of:
- Weighted Pull-Up With Dumbbell Between Legs
- 3 Strict Pull-Ups With Weight + 3 Strict Chest To Bar No Weight
- 7 Sets With 1 Minute Rest Between
- *Back Squat 2-2-2-2-2
- Band resisted deadlift 1 rep every 30 seconds for 10 minutes (this should be challenging and with good form)
Complete 3 rounds for time of:
- Run 400 Meters
- 20 Back Squats (95/65lbs)
- 30 Toes To Bar
- Band Resisted 10 Push Ups + 1 Minute Plank Hold (Band Anchored In Hands, Around Back)
- 2 Sets With 1 Minute Rest