VEGGIE STIR FRY
Time to prep: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 pound broccoli, bagged for convenience
- 1 tablespoon chopped organic garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup raw organic cashews Bragg Liquid Aminos (see note)
- Heat the avocado oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli, shaved brussels, garlic, garlic powder, and cashews.
- Cook, stirring often, until the veggies are tender.
- Season to taste in the pan with the liquid aminos.
- NOTE: Bragg Liquid Aminos is a protein concentrate made from non-GMO soy. You can use one or the other when it comes to brussels or broccoli… Could also sub for cauliflower.
Turn this into a meal by pairing with salmon or ground meat