Complete 3 rounds at an easy pace:
MUSCLE UP TRAINING:
- Accumulate 2 min Hollow Hold
- Accumulate 2 min Arch Hold
- Complete 3 Sets of 5 Perfect Bar Hollow/Arch Kips on Rings. As big and powerful as you can.
- Take 15 minutes to work on perfect Hip-to-Rings. Don’t try to string these together. Use a spotter if you can’t get your hips to touch the rings. When hips touch the rings, shoulders should be at a higher angle than the feet. Butt should be squeezed and legs should be straight. Initiate pull with the lats. Each rep should be a max effort pull.
- Take 15 minutes to work on perfect Jumping Ring Muscle Ups. Work up to the highest rings possible, with perfect form. No chicken wings allowed.
AMRAP 20: Perform as many Unbroken Complexes as possible in 20 minutes.