HEY GYM OWNERS...WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH SMALL GROUP CLASSES?
Maximize the use of your space and open hours by using our programs to attract new members and drive retention.
The business of running a gym is getting more competitive. Boutique Gyms keep popping up in your area and finding a means in which to differentiate your gym to broaden your appeal as well as creating value for your current and future members is essential to your continued success.
We are an experienced fitness program developer and we have hand-picked a team of trainers, programmers and athletes who have specifically designed programs to help you increase your revenue by adding “paid” small group classes and boot camps.
Our team of coaches are bachelor level and above. They are certified in numerous fitness training disciplines and have been selected to provide you with the best programs on the market.
From kettlebell classes, to beginner programs, to programs for advanced athletes, we have everything you need to dominate the market. We also include nutrition and adolescent training programs for sports.
MAKE MORE MONEY BY:
- Offering new variety of programs to existing members to increase retention
- Offering nutrition guides and meal planning
- Attracting new members with new programs
- Gaining access to the best exercise movement index on the Web
- Putting the time you would spend on programming or studying new classes to program to the other 100 things you have to do to run your gym
WODstar has provided the highest quality tailored programming for our YMCA facility in Australia. They have adapted their program to suit both the equipment we have and the participants that attend.
Using WODstar as our programmers has saved us a lot of time and admin to provide our participants with different, varied, and innovative training sessions six days a week.
Our paid classes are now just over 70% occupancy just five months into it – surpassing all targets we had set for our new Studio!
YMCA- Kew Recreation Centre
THE SECRET IS IN THE WOD!
The foundation of EVERY Wodstar program rests on the concept of constant variation. When you are performing the same workouts over a long enough period of time, you will plateau and come to a screeching halt in terms of progress in strength and endurance.
For that reason, every program we write features a Workout of the Day (“WOD”), where every day your members receive a different and unique workout for the class they take. These workouts combine strength building with aerobic activity, which not only breaks up the monotony of traditional workouts, but also leads to superior results.
We introduce different loads, time durations and movements to train muscles your members never knew they had to keep their metabolic engine revving and achieve superior results in less time. Your members will love your classes!
ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WITHOUT IMPACTING QUALITY!
Every gym wants more members, but you face constraints. You only have so much room and so many coaches, so there is a point where even if you wanted new members, you can’t do so without sacrificing quality or incurring greater expense by adding coaches. Not everyone works 9 to 5…introduce new programs during non-peak hours to new groups that have the time to come in.
CHOOSE FROM THESE 7 PROGRAMS AND START GENERATING MORE REVENUE!
- Wodstar Affiliate Program
- Women's Lean Conditioning
- Elite Competition Conditioning
- Kettlebell Training
- Gymnastics strength and conditioning
- Burner: High Intensity Interval Training
- FitStrong: Strength and Conditioning
WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT!
If you are not currently offering paid programming, part of our services will entail teaching you to build out this new revenue generating arm of your gym. What we will do is undertake a consulting call to:
- Discuss your revenue goals
- Learn about your space and equipment availability
- Learn about your area demographic
- Answer questions about our programs
- Discuss any custom programming needs
- Send you sample programming
If you would like to pursue programming with us, we will schedule a follow up call and:
- Conduct a video conference call to evaluate your space
- Make any additional equipment recommendations
- Make program recommendations
- Get you up and running with our programming within a week!
In addition you will get a handbook that gives you the necessary tasks and steps from an Administration, Coaching and Member point of view that you can follow to bring the concept to reality. CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATIVE CALL!