Set up for a Box Jumps
- Start with the feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
Points of Performance for a Box Jumps
- Send the hips and arms back to load up for the jump.
- Land softly in a partial squat on the top of the box .
- Stand up with knees and hips fully locked out on top of the box to complete the rep.
- Drop off the box landing softly in a partial squat with the arms back to jump again from the loaded position.
Tips and Tricks
- Think about drawing circles with your arms to absorb and rebound reps while stringing them together.
- Stay light on the ball of the foot.
Leave A Comment