The Christine WOD is a Benchmark Girl WOD used in CrossFit workouts to assess an athlete’s progress over time.
Description of the Christine WOD
Complete 3 rounds for time of the following:
Click links for video demonstrations that discuss points of performance and scaling.
Goal times for the Christine WOD
WodStar RX Goal Times
Elite: Sub 9:00
Level 3: 9:00-10:00
Level 2 10:00-12:00
Level 1 12:00-15:00
Coaches/Athletes: These are estimated RX goal times, scale as needed to finish in these time frames.
Tips for the Christine WOD
- This triplet was designed to be a moderate sprint. When scaling, keep in mind you want efficient, not sloppy, movement to fall under a 15:00 minute time cap. Record your results and repeat the workout in the near future to measure improvement.
- Pace the row smartly. Go unbroken on the Deadlifts and Box jumps.
- Moderately pace the unbroken deadlifts and box jumps on first 2 rounds. Sprint through the entire third round.
- Click on the movement links below to view movement demos and points of performance.
Scales for the Christine WOD
- Reduce meters to 250
- Pick a weight you can do cleanly for 15 -20 reps in a row.
- Pick a height you can jump on cleanly for 15-20 reps, Step-ups