The Grace WOD is a Benchmark Girl WOD used in CrossFit workouts to assess an athlete’s progress over time.
Description of the Grace WOD
For time complete:
- 30 Clean & Jerks (135/95lbs)
Click links for video demonstrations that discuss points of performance and scaling.
Goal Times for the Grace WOD
WodStar RX Goal Times
- Elite: Sub 2:00
- Level 3: 2:00-3:00
- Level 2: 3:00-5:30
- Level 1: 5:30-8:00
Coaches/Athletes: These are estimated RX goal times, scale as needed to finish between these time frames.
Tips for the Grace WOD
- This workout was designed to be a sprint. When scaling, keep in mind you want efficient, not sloppy, movement to fall under a 8:00 minute time cap. Record your results and repeat the workout in the near future to measure improvement.
- Avoid going to failure. Stop 1-2 reps short of failing.
- Use a moderate to fast pace for the first 20 reps, then sprint through the final 10 reps.
- Click on the movement links below to view movement demos and points of performance.
Scales for the Grace WOD
Clean and Jerk
- Reduce weight so you can do 15 times efficiently unbroken.
- Apply a 8:00 time cap.
Leave A Comment