Set up for the Kipping Ring Muscle-Up
- Dead hang from the rings with elbows fully locked out. Knuckles on top of the rings.
Points of Performance for the Kipping Ring Muscle-Up
- Initiate a swing by opening and violently closing the shoulder.
- Lean back and keep the arms long as you press down and drive the hips up.
- With an aggressive sit up, keeping rings as close to your body as possible, pull through the rings by driving the elbows back into the bottom of a ring dip.
- Lock out your elbows at the top of the ring dip to complete the rep.