Set up for Man Maker
- Start in a push-up position with a dumbbell in each hand.
Points of Performance for Man Maker
- Do a push-up with the chest and thighs hitting the ground.
- Then press back up into a right arm row, then a left arm row.
- Spring your feet up and perform a squat clean.
- With the crease of the hip below the knee, drive up into a thruster with a full lock-out overhead.
Tips and Tricks
- After the push-up and each row, avoid jumping the feet into a narrow foot position. Jump feet in so that you land in your squat stance preparing you for the squat clean
- When placing the dumbbells back onto the floor, use a quality deadlift