Set up for a Push-Up
- Begin with hands under shoulders.
- Elbows are locked out.
- Core is tight and Body is rigid.
- Body should be a straight line from head to ankles.
Points of Performance for a Push-Up
- Break at the elbows allowing your torso to descend towards the floor until the chest and thighs hit the ground.
- Keep elbows tight and close to the body.
- Press through the chest and triceps ascending back to your starting position.
Tips and Tricks
- As demonstrated in the video, maintain a hallow body. This is done by squeezing your heels, legs, and glutes together while maintaining a tight core
- Avoid arching the lower back
- Inhale as you descend and exhale as you ascend
Leave A Comment