Set up for Toes To Bar
- Begin in a dead hang from the pull-up bar with hands just outside shoulders.
Points of Performance for Toes To Bar
- Extend the legs up to the bar, making contact with the toes.
- Rep is complete when the toes make contract with the bar while the arms are fully extended in a dead hang
Tips and Trick
- For efficiency, keep your feet squeezed together and toes pointed at the bottom of the rep, as demonstrated in the video
- Keep engaged and tight in the shoulders, not loose and inactive
- Exhale as you raise your legs up, inhale as you control your legs down.