How to do a 3 Position Clean to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for 3 Position Clean
- Start with the feet hip-width apart and hands the hands outside the shoulders with a hook grip.
Points of Performance for 3 Position Clean
- With the bar at the hips, close and then violently open the hips, retreating into a full front squat with the crease of the hip below the knee.
- From the second position, bring the bar to the mid thigh with the shoulders in front the bar.
- Violently open the hips and receive below parallel with the elbows high.
- From the floor, position the chest up with the shoulders over the bar.
- Push the knees back, open the hips and then receive the bar in a strong front squat.