How to do a Banded Muscle-Up to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Banded Muscle-Up
- Begin by sitting on a band holding on the rings in a false grip.
Points of Performance for Banded Muscle-Up
- Initiate the movement by pulling the rings to the sternum and doing an aggressive sit-up into the bottom of a ring dip.
- Extend the arms with the elbows fully locked out to complete the rep.
Tips and Tricks
- When in the seated position, be sure that you are lined up directly underneath the rings
- Throughout the muscle-up, keep the rings in tight to the body
- Use control in the descent of the dip and extension to the floor