How to do Chest to Bar Butterfly Pull-Ups to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Chest to Bar Butterfly Pull-Ups
- Begin in a dead hang from the pull-up bar with hands just outside shoulders.
- Arms are long elbows are locked out from the bottom position.
Points of Performance for Chest to Bar Butterfly Pull-Ups
- Initiate a kip swing by opening and closing the shoulders.
- Press down on the bar with the arms long as you drive your knees up and begin to pull.
- Open the hip as you finish the pull touching your chest to the bar.
- Pull past the bar in an oval, kicking your heels to your butt as you do so to reset the swing.