How to do a Dumbbell Push Jerk to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Dumbbell Push Jerk
- Start with the feet hip-width apart with the bells on the shoulders and the belly tight.
Points of Performance for Dumbbell Push Jerk
- Jump and then catch the weight over head with a full lock out of the arms.
- Be sure to violently open the hip and stand all the way up to finish the rep.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep your weight in the heels when initiating the dip
- Keep the palms facing in with the wrists, elbows, and shoulders in alignment
- After the initial hip drive, re dip under the dumbbells at the same time lock out of the arms occurs
- Land with the shoulders and arms active overhead.
Leave A Comment