How to do a Dumbbell Squat Clean to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Dumbbell Squat Clean
- Start with the feet hip width apart and the dumbbells at the knees with the hips back.
Points of Performance for Dumbbell Squat Clean
- Violently open the hip and receive in a full front squat with the crease of the hip below the knee.
- As you jump and catch the bells on the shoulders, be sure to stand up all the way to finish the rep.
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure to fully stand up with the hips extended before reseting the feet to the neutral position
- Maintain your weight in your heels during both the clean and the squat
- Avoid catching the dumbbells outside of the shoulders