How to do GHD Back Extensions to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for GHD Back Extensions
- Start face down on the GHD Table with the hips free of the pad.
Points of Performance for GHD Back Extensions
- Flex with the hip to 90 degrees.
- Extend back up to parallel.
Tips and Tricks
- In the starting position, be sure to keep the glutes and hamstrings engaged
- Make sure the toes are pointing straight down through out the entire movement
- This movement is not intended for speed, use good control for both flexion and extension of the back
- Imagine flexing and extending the spine one vertebra at a time