How to do a GHD Sit Up to Parallel to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for GHD Sit Up to Parallel
- Begin by sitting on the GHD table with the hips slightly off the pad and knees unlocked.
Points of Performance for GHD Sit Up to Parallel
- Initiate the movement by extending the hips and descending down to parallel.
- Drive the knees down and flex back up.
Tips and Tricks
- When descending into the sit-up be sure to use control
- Allow the knee drive to initiate the sit-up
- Throughout the entire movement, keep the toes pointed straight up while fixed in the GHD
- Inhale as you descend, exhale as you sit-up
Leave A Comment