How to do a Jumping Muscle Up to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Jumping Muscle Up
- Begin by holding the rings in a false grip with the feet on the ground
Points of Performance for Jumping Muscle Up
- Jump and pull the hands to the sternum and then perform an aggressive sit-up into the bottom of a ring dip.
- Extend the arms with the elbows fully locked out to complete the rep.
Tips and Tricks
- Before you start the jump, be sure that you are lined up directly underneath the rings
- Be sure to jump straight up and keep the rings in tight
- Control both the descent of the dip and extension down to the floor