How to do a Jumping Pull-Ups to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Jumping Pull-Ups
- Grab the bar with the hands outside the shoulders.
Points of Performance for Jumping Pull-Ups
- Dip down so that the arms extend long.
- Jump and pull until the chin breaks the plane of the bar.
- Descend back down to a fully extended position.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure that yo are directly under the bar during jump and the landing
- Keep the landing soft on the feet and don’t allow the shoulders to catch you at the bottom of the rep
- Rely on both the jump and the pull to keep multiple reps fluid and consistent