How to do a Jumping Ring Dip to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Jumping Ring Dip
- Grab the rings tight to the body.
Points of Performance for Jumping Ring Dip
- Jump and press to support.
- Descend back down so the biceps touch the rings.
Tips and Tricks
- Before you start your jump, make sure that you are set up directly underneath the rings
- Throughout the jumping ring dip, keep the rings in close to the body and the core tight
- Press the shoulders down toward the rings at the top of the dip
- Control the descent back to the floor