How to do a Kipping Bar Muscle Up to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for the Kipping Bar Muscle Up
- Start with a dead hang from the bar with the elbows fully locked out.
Points of Performance for the Kipping Bar Muscle Up
- Initiate a swing by opening and violently closing the shoulder.
- Lean back and keep the arms long as you press down and drive the hips up.
- With an aggressive sit-up, pull over the bar by driving the elbows back into the bottom of the dip.
- Press out to full extension to finish the rep.