How to do a Kipping Chest to Bar Pull-Ups to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Kipping Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
- Begin in a dead hang from the pull-up bar with hands just outside shoulders.
- Arms are long elbows are locked out from the bottom position.
Points of Performance for Kipping Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
- Begin by initiating the kipping swing, opening and violently closing the shoulder and hip, driving your knees up.
- Press down on the bar with straight arms, open the hip kicking your feet back.
- Follow through with a pulling of the arms to finish the rep with the chest touching the bar.
- Push away from the bar at the top and lean back as your descend back into the kipping swing.