How to do Kipping Toes to Bar to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Kipping Toes to Bar
- Start with a dead hang from the pull-up bar with hands just outside the shoulder.
Points of Performance for Kipping Toes to Bar
- Initiate a kip swing by opening and closing the shoulder.
- Push down on the bar keeping the arms long and lifting the knees.
- Extend the legs up to the bar making contact with the toes.
Tips and Tricks
- For efficiency, keep your feet squeezed together and toes pointed at the bottom of the rep
- Keep engaged and tight in the shoulders, not loose and inactive
- As demonstrated in the video, avoid excessive hyperextension or arching of the lower spine at the bottom of the kip
Leave A Comment