How to do L Pull-Ups to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for L Pull-Ups
- Start by hanging from the bar with the hands outside the shoulders.
- Lift legs 90 degrees.
Points of Performance for L Pull-Ups
- Pull up so that the chin breaks the plane of the bar.
- Descend back down to a fully extended position.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep the feet and legs squeezed together while pointing toes
- Keep the core tight
- The L pull-up can be performed holding the “L” throughout the entire set of pull-ups, or you can reset the legs at the bottom in the hang.