How to do a L Sit Rope Climb to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for L Sit Rope Climb
- Start seated on the ground in the ‘L’ position.
Points of Performance for L Sit Rope Climb
- Maintaining an L-Sit, pull with the arms, hand over hand.
- Be sure to keep the legs above the hips.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep the feet and legs squeezed together while pointing toes
- Keep the core tight and breath while pulling
- To scale, bend the knees to parallel. The straighter the legs, the harder the movement will be for the athlete
- Another scaling option is to start be sitting on the floor with the legs straight and the feet resting on a small box. As you pull, apply pressure to the box by pushing through the heels to aid on the pull