How to do a L Sit with Parallelettes to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for L Sit with Parallelettes
- Begin with the arms extended and the shoulders shrugged down.
- Legs are up at 90 degrees.
Points of Performance for L Sit with Parallelettes
- Extend and keep the arms tight to the body.
- Be sure to keep you legs above the horizontal plane of the hips.
Tips and Tricks
- While in the “L” position, press the shoulders actively down toward the parallelettes
- Squeeze the feet together, point the toes, and keep the core tight
- Be sure to use controlled breathing while holding the “L” position