How to do a Pike Push-Up to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Pike Push-Up
- Begin with the feet on a box and the hips piked up above the shoulders, elbows are locked out.
Points of Performance for Pike Push-Up
- Break at the elbows descending down to the ground so that the head touches the floor.
- The rep is complete when elbows and arms are fully extended.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep the hips over the shoulders with the legs straight throughout the entire movement
- Place the feet close to the edge of the box to allow for a safe dismount from the box
- Be sure to breath while inverted