How to do a Pull to Stand Rope Climb to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Pull to Stand Rope Climb
- Start lying on the ground with the feet on the floor and the rope in hand.
Points of Performance for Pull to Stand Rope Climb
- Keep your feet on the floor and pull hand over hand to a complete standing position.
- The rep is complete when the athlete has stood all the way up.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep the body as straight as possible while pulling hand over hand
- To scale, place a plate on the floor to push the feet against while pulling
- The closer the athlete is to the rope the harder the movement will be