How to do a Ring Dips to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Ring Dips
- Begin with elbows in a full locked out position.
- Torso is vertical.
- Rings are supinated (shoulders are externally rotated).
Points of Performance for Ring Dips
- Break at the elbows and slightly rock forward as you descend into the dip.
- Aim to make contact with the deltoids on the rings.
- When triceps break 90 degrees press through the chest and triceps back to your starting position.
Tricks and Tips
Keep the rings and elbows in tight to remain as stable as possible through the movement
[…] B. Against a 10-minute running clock, complete the following: Row 1000 Meters immediately followed by… As many rounds and reps as possible of: 40 Double-Unders 30 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 lbs) 20 Ring Dips […]