How to do a Ring Handstand Push-Up to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up For Ring Handstand Push-Up
- Begin with the rings 3 inches off the ground with the arms fully locked out in a handstand.
Points of PerformanceFor Ring Handstand Push-Up
- Allow the elbows to break as the head descends down to the ground, making contact with the floor.
- Extend the arms coming to a full lock out to complete the rep
Tips and Tricks
- While inverted, keep the body and core tight
- Use quality controlled movement while maintaining the rings as still as possible
- Be sure to breath while inverted