How to do a Rope Climb to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Rope Climb
- Grab the rope with both hands.
Points of Performance for Rope Climb
- Lift up your knees biding the rope between your feet.
- Extend your legs to stand and reposition hands.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep the rope in close to the body as you bring your knees up rebind the rope
- For efficiency and speed in workouts, travel farther up the rope with fewer repetitions per ascent
- For strength and foot work, try binding the rope with feet as many times as possible per ascent