How to do Shoulder Taps to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Shoulder Taps
- With the hands slightly outside the shoulders invert into a handstand against the wall.
Points of Performance for Shoulder Taps
- Shift your weight towards one side, removing the opposite hand and touching the opposite shoulder.
- Be sure to keep the shoulders shrugged up and active as you shift your weight from one hand to the other.
- The rep is complete when the hand touches the shoulder and returns safely to the floor
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure that you are breathing while inverted
- Press the hands and shoulders through the floor keeping active
- Depending on the skill level, use the wall as a tool for progression
Leave A Comment