How to do a Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Squat to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Squat
- Begin with the feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the dumbbell overhead with the elbow fully locked out over the center of the body.
Points of Performance for Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Squat
- Initiate the movement by reaching the hips back and down until the crease of the hip is below the knee.
- Keep the arm locked out over head over the middle of the foot.
- The movement is complete when the hips and knees are fully extended with the bell over head.