How to do a Single Dumbbell Squat Snatch to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for the Single Dumbbell Squat Snatch
- Begin with the dumbbell on the ground.
- Set feet up in a squat stance with dumbbell between the middle of your feet.
Points of Performance for the Single Dumbbell Squat Snatch
- Aggressively stand up opening the hip.
- Pull yourself down into a full single arm overhead squat with the crease of the hip below the knee.
- Stand up with the dumbbell overhead to finish the rep.
Tips and Tricks
- Aggressively stand the dumbbell up keeping it as close to the body as possible.
- Shrug at the top the extension
- After full extension, pull body down under dumbbell.
- Catch dumbbell in bottom of an overhead squat with the arm fully extended over your midline.