How to do a Sit Up to increase your abdominal strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODs.
Set up for a Sit Up
- Lie flat on your back on the floor.
- Put the soles of the feet together and knees out with legs in a butterfly position.
- Place Ab Mat so the writing is facing away from you.
Points of Performance for a Sit Up
- Hands extend overhead touching the ground above your head.
- Sit up flexing at the hip and touch your hands to your toes.
Tips & Tricks for a Sit Up
Imagine throwing a medicine ball as you are sitting up.