How to do a Snatch Grip Deadlift to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Snatch Grip Deadlift
- Start with the feet hip-width apart with the hands wide in a hook grip.
- Shoulders are over the bar and chest is up.
Points of Performance for Snatch Grip Deadlift
- As you stand, push the knees back and keep the shoulders rising.
- Stand all the way up to finish the rep.
- Push the hips back and re-bend the legs to the starting position.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep your weight in your heels throughout the entire movement
- Maintain a neutral spine throughout the entire movement