How to do Snatch Pulls to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Snatch Pulls
- Start with the feet hip-width apart with the hands wide in a hook grip.
Points of Performance for Snatch Pulls
- With the chest up and the shoulders over the bar, push the knees the knees back as the hips and shoulders rise together.
- Violently open the hip and follow through into a shrug, keeping the arms long and lose.
- Be sure to build speed off the floor, allowing triple extension of the hips, knees and ankles.
Tips and Tricks
- When doing snatch pulls, be sure to pick the appropriate load to meet the points of performance demonstrated in the video
- The focus of each rep should be for quality and technique