How to do a Wall Ball Shots to increase your strength and improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Wall Ball Shots
- Begin with the feet shoulder width apart in the squat stance.
- Hands holding the ball at the shoulders.
Points of Performance for Wall Ball Shots
- Descend down into a full front squat with the crease of the hip below the knee.
- Keeping the chest up drive through your heels, aggressively extending the hips and knees.
- After aggressively opening the hip, throw the ball up to a target on the wall.
- Receive the ball with the arms extended and cushion the force as you descend into the next rep.
Leave A Comment