How to do Wall Walks to improve your performance in CrossFit WODS.
Set up for Wall Walks
- Start lying on the floor with the feet against the wall.
Points of Performance for Wall Walks
- Press up with the arms and start walking the feet up the wall as the hands walk closer to the wall.
- In the middle of the rep, touch the chest to the wall with the arms extended.
- Then walk the hands back out, descend down so the hands and thighs touch the floor.
Tips and Tricks
- Maintain a neutral spine by keeping your vision towards the wall. Avoid hyperextending the neck by looking at the floor.
- Walk your feet down the wall as you walk your hands away from the wall. Avoid sliding the feet down the wall
- Be sure to breath