How to do a weighted dip to pull up to build the strength in your triceps.
Set Up for a Weighted Dip
- Begin with elbows in a full locked out position.
- Torso is vertical.
- Hands are shoulder width apart
- Dumbbell is between feet
Points of Performance for a Weighted Dip
- Break at the elbows and slightly rock forward as you descend into the dip.
- Aim to make contact with the deltoids on the rings.
- When triceps break 90 degrees press through the chest and triceps back to your starting position.