The Annie WOD is a Benchmark Girl WOD used in CrossFit workouts to assess an athlete’s progress over time.
Description of Annie WOD
The Annie CrossFit WOD consists of 50-40-30-20-10 reps for time of:
- Double Unders (Click links for video demonstrations that discuss points of performance and scaling)
Goal Times for Annie WOD
WodStar RX Goal Times:
- Elite-Sub 4:30
- Level 3 -4:30-5:30
- Level 2– 5:30-8:00
- Level 1– 8:00-10:00
Coaches/Athletes: These are estimated RX goal times, scale as needed to finish in these time frames.
Tips for Annie WOD
- This couplet is designed to be a sprint. When scaling, keep in mind you want efficient, not sloppy, movement to fall under a 10:00 minute time cap. Record your results and repeat the workout in the near future to measure improvement.
- Avoid “red lining” in the high rep rounds. Use a steady unbroken pace, then sprint through the last three rounds.
- Click on our movement links below to view movement demos and points of performance.
Scaling for Annie WOD
- Use a 3:1 ratio of single-unders to double-unders
- Plate hops with required reps
- Feet anchored
- Plank Holds
- Assist Ring Sit-Ups
- Apply 10:00 time cap
- Cut double-under reps to 30, 25, 20, 15, 10
- Cut single-under reps to 100, 75, 50, 25, 12