The Eva WOD is a Benchmark Girl WOD used in CrossFit workouts to assess an athlete’s progress over time.
Description of the Eva WOD
Complete 5 Rounds for time:
Click links for video demonstrations that discuss points of performance and scaling.
Goal Times for the Eva WOD
WodStar RX Goal Times
- Elite: Sub 27:00
- Level 3: 27:00-30:00
- Level 2: 30:00-33:00
- Level 1: 33:00-37:00
Coaches/Athletes: These are estimated RX goal times, scale as needed to finish in these time frames.
Tips for the Eva WOD
- Depending on your running ability, use the run to either rest or make up time.
- Pace so you are able to go unbroken on kettlebell swings and pull-ups.
- Click on our movement links below to view movement demos and points of performance.
Scales for the Eva WOD
- Reduce distance to 400 meters
- Reduce distance to 200 meters
- Row 500 or 250 meters
- Reduce weight to something you can efficiently swing 15 reps unbroken.
- Banded Pull-Ups
- Jumping Pull-Ups
- Ring Row
- TRX Body Row
- Barbell on Rack Body Row
- Banded Pull-Downs
- Reduce rounds to 3