Description of the Jackie WOD
Complete the following for time:
Goal Times for the Jackie WOD
WodStar RX Goal Times
- Elite: Sub 6:30
- Level 3 6:30-8:00
- Level 2 8:00-11:00
- Level 1 11:00-15:00
Coaches/Athletes: These are estimated RX goal times, scale as needed to finish in these time frames.
Tips for the Jackie WOD
- Manage the Row! If not properly paced, the rest of the workout will suffer.
- Rest at 25 reps on the thrusters if need be, and 15 reps on the pull-ups, otherwise try and maintain an unbreakable pace.
- Click on our movement links below to view movement demos and points of performance.
Scales for the Jackie WOD
- Reduce distance to 500 meters
- Reduce weight to a weight you can do efficiently for 25 unbroken reps
- Banded Pull-Ups
- Jumping Pull-Ups
- Ring Row
- TRX Body Row
- Barbell on Rack Body Row
- Banded Pull-Downs
- Reduce row to 500 meters, reduce thrusters to 25 reps, and reduce pull-ups to 15 reps
- Apply 15:00 time cap