|Program Author Of:|
|Power Everything: Explosive Conditioning for Sports|
Are you looking to be stronger, faster, quicker for the sport you play? Power Everything is the program that will help you become that athlete.
Former track star and NFL Wide Receiver, James Townsend is the .1% of the .1% when it comes to speed, strength and explosive power. Born in Bronx, NY but raised in South Jersey, he has been an athlete since the age of 4.
- NSCA CSCS Coach
- NASM CPT/PES Trainer
- CROSSFIT ATHLETE,BOXER, POWER/OLYMPIC LIFTER!
- ELITE ATHLETE OF THE 1%
- 2013 2x Legendary Competitor Iron Cross Power Lifting Champion
- 2nd place 2013 Legendary Competitor Olympic Lifting Competition
- 1st Place Individual Best Lifter at Waxman’s Affiliate Weightlifting Showcase
- 7th place at 2014 Legendary Competitor NLI
- National 94kg Olympic Weight Lifter.
- 2008 Chicago Bears WR
- 4 yr Div 1A starter at WR at Iowa/Rutgers
- 2004 BIG 10 Champion
- Governors Bowl All-star Game MVP!!
- 2003- 33rd Best HS football player in the Nation. 4 yr Varsity letter winner.
- High School All American. 2nd player in NJ history to have back to back 1000 yard season as a WR. 2000 State Champion. 3x All State WR. 3x All County WR.
- 4 yr Varsity Track Letter Winner. 4x Parochial A state 100m champion. High school Track All American. 2003 Meet Of Champions Champion!! 3rd fastest in NJ History (10.35) 6th fastest in the nation in 2003.