One of the great appeals of CrossFit is that every day you walk into your CrossFit gym you will be presented with a different and unique workout of the day (WOD) and you will rarely see the same workout twice.
With each CrossFit gym creating their own specialized daily WODs for members, it is not easy for individuals to easily measure their physical improvement.
For that reason, Greg Glassman, founder of CrossFit, established “Benchmark Workouts” so that CrossFitters can gauge their level of fitness and progress both on and individual basis, as well as in the global CrossFit community. CrossFit Benchmark WODs consist of:
You can also click any link below to reach programming for the various daily WODs we produce
- Wodstar Daily WOD
- Josh Bridges Military, Law Enforcement, and Firefighter *
- Josh Bridges Competitor *
- Camille Leblanc Bazinet’s Jacked Unicorn Program *
- Camille Leblanc Bazinet’s Super Strength Program *
- Crouching White Tiger Gymnastics *
- Crouching Red Tiger Gymnastics *
- Lean and Limitless *
- Look Good Naked Beach Body Program *
- Obstacle Race Training *
- Rowing Machine *
- Recovery Yoga *